[mapserver-users] Update: MapServer Documentation Effort

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:35:14 EST 2008

This is due to the fact that the .. seealso:: directive can only be
interpreted by Sphinx instead of Trac.  To keep things from blowing
up, I have changed the mime-type on the documentation files to text/
plain so Trac doesn't try to interpret them.  You should be able to
file a ticket and work with them more easily now.

Howard