[mapserver-users] changing layer projection

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Dec 23 18:49:27 EST 2008

How about:

  map_layer[layername]=PROJECTION+init=epsg:26914+END

Steve

>>> "Chad Ringenberg" <chad at agridatainc.com> 12/22/08 3:50 PM >>>
I have been updating my mapserver cgi application from 4.10 to 5.21 and it appears we have lost the ability to change a layers projection parameter from the url.  In version 4.1 I could change it with "map_layername_projection=init=epsg:26914".  With 5.21 I have tried "map_layer[layername]_projection=init=epsg:26914" and numerous other combinations to no avail.

Does anyone know how to change a layers projection with 5.21?

Thanks,
Chad