[mapserver-users] MapServer Symbol Conversion from Polyline Points

Donald Kerr donald.kerr at dkerr.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 10:00:20 EST 2008

> Another potential solution would be to create a true
> type font character and use that as your symbol.

That might be worth a try. I'll be working on this problem later today wo
will give it a go and see how I get on. I also want to try getting the
polyline points into a vector format just to satisfy myself that it can be
done that way. The TTF solution might be a bit neater and easier.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Donald