Problems using SLDs with negative values

Juanma M. R. juanma.mr at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 1 09:10:24 EST 2008

Hi all,

We are working with SLDs in a webmapping application and we are having
problems with negative values using Mapserver 4.10.1 y 4.10.2. Whenever we
define an SLD clasified for a vector layer, if we define negative ranges it
seems to colour all the negative ranges with the first negative range it
founds.

I would like to know if there is a bug or is a bad use from our side with
SLDs. Does anyone know this kind of behabour?

Cheers,
Juanma.