insert a query_template into the HTML template

Steve Toutant stoutant at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 4 16:10:32 EST 2008

I created a map file and an HTML template with my own data following the MapServer 5.x tutorial.
http://biometry.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?root=%2Ftutorial&program=%2Fcgi-bin%2Fmapserv.exe&map=%2Fms4w%2Fapps%2Ftutorial%2Fhtdocs%2Fexample3.map&layer=states&zoom=0&map_web=template+example3-4.html+header+..%2Ftemplates%2Fexample3_header.html+footer+..%2Ftemplates%2Fexample3_footer_querymap.html&submit=Go+there%21

Section 3 explains how to create a query template. When the user select a feature on the map the query template opens and shows the result on a grid.

I would like this grid to appear in the HTML template just below the map instead of appearing on a new page. Anyone knows if it possible?
thanks,
steve