AGG and vertical line symbol

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 6 14:44:45 EST 2008

this was also fixed in trunk since the 5.0 but didn't make it into the
5.0 branch.
you can use the hatch symbol which is designed for this kind of symbology

SYMBOL
 NAME 'hatch'
 TYPE HATCH
END

and then in your style block

STYLE
 SYMBOL 'hatch'
 SIZE 10 # the spacing between lines in hatch
 WIDTH 1 # the width of each individual hatch line
 ANGLE 90 #can be any other angle to
 COLOR ....
END

regards,