[mapserver-users] question on layer projection and WMS

Reinoud Bokhorst bokhorst at argoss.nl
Mon Feb 11 03:02:41 EST 2008

Hi Bart,
By default, layers inherit the projection of its parent object. Usually the projection of the MAP object. (don't know since when it is like this but I have not known it differently...).

The warning indicates that you have not specified at least one of the named projection parameters in your mapfile that  Mapserver needs to generate the information in the capabilities. Have you?

Regards,
Reinoud