[mapserver-users] Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] getString(): Symbol definition error. Parsing error near (map):(line 21)

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at umn.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:36:41 EST 2008

Simone,

I'm responding to the new list at osgeo.org...  Please remember to use
this new address as the old one will go away soon.

What exactly does the error say and what does your mapfile look like?
Can't help you when we can't see what's wrong.  There have been a few
changes in MapServer 5.x (from MapServer 4.x)--you might want to check
the WMS documentation.  Chances are there are a few more required
WMS-specific parameters that you have to add to your WMS layer.

-Perry