[mapserver-users] Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Input Image and Image Map

Matthew Pettis matthew.pettis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:15:09 EST 2008

Thanks for your help so far, Tim.

I'm not complete yet, but I am doing something along those lines, I think...
I am using javascript provided by YUI (Yahoo! User Interface) to help me
track mouse positions and events.  I am going to calculate the image
position of a click on the image (if it allows) or the image map by
registering a listener with both, and then submit the form with the
appropriate info purely through javascript.  I'll post what I know when/if I
get that solution working.

Thanks again,
Matt

--
It is from the wellspring of our despair and the places that we are broken
that we come to repair the world.