[mapserver-users] Re: user support

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu Feb 21 11:46:08 EST 2008

Brent,

I have updated the New Users Page to reflect the new list archive link.
At the same time, I also updated the links to now point to the 5.x Demo,
and the 5.x Tutorial.

I have neglected the New Users Page for quite a while and it is
definitely in need of some freshening up.  I hope to do so in the next
month or so.

If anyone has corrections, suggestions, etc. for the New Users Page,
please sent them to me in the next few weeks and I will incorporate
them.

David.