[mapserver-users] Map image location

Gerry James gerryjames at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 21 17:32:39 EST 2008

I have a bit of a dilemma.  I have built an application using UMN Mapserver
as the mapping front end.  Part of the application requires I retrieve the
current map image, however, when I go to look for it where I think it should
be /tmp/ms_tmp/  there are no images to be found.  Can someone help me find
where these images are being stored.  I am using the ms4w MapServer version.

Gerry

___________________________________
Gerry James, B.Sc., GISP

President/Lead Consultant
Carteryx Geomatics Consultants Inc.
Spatial Intelligence for a Changing World
www.carteryx.com

recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and its contents (including any
attachments) may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Any
unauthorized review, use, dissemination, copying or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the named recipient of this email or have
received it in error, please notify the sender and destroy and delete all
copies of the email immediately.