[mapserver-users] Map image location

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu Feb 21 22:04:51 EST 2008

Gerry,

A little more info would be helpful.  How are you calling MapServer?  If
you are calling it in mode=map, no image is generated in the tmp
directory.  In browse (the default) mode, a temp image is created.

What happens when you call MapServer, are you getting the image that you
expect in the browser?  Are you getting an error?

The URL string that you are using to call MapServer and the text of your
map file would be helpful.

David.