[mapserver-users] Oracle Spatial configuration

Begoña Gonzalez begodom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 03:12:48 EST 2008

Hello Brok
I am relatively new in mapserver but I´m working with spatial oracle.
As you, I follow the steps of Oracle Spatial "howtos". Your September
env seem to be well, and the chain of connection tambiñen.

Your apache httpd.conf and mapfile seem to be well,  these are mine:

#Añadido para conectar a Oracle
SetEnv ORACLE_SID eiel3
SetEnv TNS_ADMIN "c:/oracle/product/10.2.0/client_1/NETWORK/ADMIN"
SetEnv ORACLE_HOME "c:/oracle/product/10.2.0/client_1"

Have you also followed these steps?
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL.html#oracle-10g

I hope this will help you
Begoña

LAYER
 NAME "INFRAESTRUCTURA_VIARIA"
 STATUS ON
 TYPE POLYGON
 CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
 CONNECTION "****/****@eiel3"
 DATA "GEOLOC FROM MY_TABLE  USING UNIQUE MI_PRINX SRID 82337"
 METADATA
  qstring_validation_pattern '.'
 END
 CLASS
  STYLE
    COLOR 252 183 12
    OUTLINECOLOR 255 0 0
  END
  TEMPLATE "templates/INFRAESTRUCTURA_VIARIA.html"
 END
END