[mapserver-users] PHP-mapscript Dynamic Mapfile Object

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Wed Feb 27 14:00:49 EST 2008

Are there any projects out there that have assembled a simple PHP-class to handle the dynamic generation of a mapfile?

I am thinking something that would have properties akin to the mapfile itself, settable, then a method like "render" that would output the file to be used by the mapserv process.

Any info/links on this, or an explanation of why I have rocks in my head for thinking about it, are welcome,

r.b.