[mapserver-users] PHP MapScript AGG

Bryn Roberts Bryn.Roberts at forestrytas.com.au
Wed Feb 27 20:33:29 EST 2008

Hello All,

I've been using MapServer and MapScript both for work and home projects for a couple of years now, and am delighted with the quality of maps produced by MapServer 5 using AGG.
However, I have not been able to work out how to specify a map to be rendered using the AGG driver from within PHP MapScript.
In my particular case I am creating a Map Object in PHP without a Map file.
Everything works fine but the following two lines seem not to trigger AGG rendering (I have never tried setting output format options from within
MapScript before and was unable to find any examples).
$map->outputformat->setOption("name", "AGG");
$map->outputformat->setOption("imagemode", MS_IMAGEMODE_RGB);
$map->outputformat->setOption("driver", "AGG/PNG");
Can somebody set me straight and point out where I am going wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Bryn

This transmission is intended solely for the person or
organisation to whom it is addressed.
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. If you have received this transmission in
error,you may not use, copy or distribute it.
Please advise us by return e-mail or by phoning 61 3 62338203
and immediately delete the transmission in its entirety.
We will meet your reasonable expenses of notifying us.
Despite our use of anti-virus software, Forestry Tasmania
cannot guarantee that this transmission is virus-free.