[MAPSERVER-USERS] Mapserver equivalent for .NET

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Fri Feb 29 11:50:57 EST 2008

Indeed Daniel, I've found interesting ressources here :
http://www.mapdotnet.com/wiki/Wiki%20Pages/Working%20with%20MapFiles.aspx

they write here
(http://www.mapdotnet.com/wiki/Wiki%20Pages/MapFile%20Complete%20Reference.aspx)
some funny stuff:
"The MapFile format used in MDNS adheres to the MapServer map file
specification."

I didn't know that our good ol' mapfile was such a universal reference !
But, althought funny, this sentence tries to make people believe
MapDotNet only use the mapfile format, and not mapserver itself, which
can be considered unfaithfull if it effectively uses the mapserver
engine behind.

Guillaume