[MAPSERVER-USERS] Mapserver equivalent for .NET

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Fri Feb 29 12:15:07 EST 2008

Concerning SharpMap:
- I am writting a webservice handler for SharpMap at this moment. It
allows SharpMap to behave as a WMS 1.3.0 server ONLY for the GetMap
request (for more functionality; volunteers needed)
- For SharpMap I have written a XML specification that is also humbly
(and offers far less possibilities for now :'(  ) based upon the
Mapserver Mapfile

To me Mapserver is the mother of Open Source Maphosting!