WFS request options

nelson guda nelson.guda at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 4 16:59:25 EST 2008

Thanks Josh,

I looked over the WMS GetFeatureInfo request, and this is exactly
what I need.  For some reason, though the only data I am getting back
looks like this:

GetFeatureInfo results:

Layer 'ira_fill2'
   Feature 689:

The feature number appears to correspond to the correct place in the
dbf file, but none of the rest of the feature data is being
returned.   I don't understand.  Does anyone have any ideas?

thanks,
nelson

Here is the mapfile and request that I made:

Request:
http://thewildwoodstudios.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=../roadlessland/
maps/
ira.map&REQUEST=GetFeatureInfo&SERVICE=WMS&reaspect=false&VERSION=1.1.1&
LAYERS=ira_fill2&STYLES=default&FORMAT=image/
gif&BGCOLOR=0xFFFFFF&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&SRS=EPSG:
4326&WIDTH=256&HEIGHT=256&QUERY_LAYERS=ira_fill2&x=254&y=165&BBOX=-122.1
6796875,46.37725420510028,-122.080078125,46.4378568950242

Mapfile:

MAP

NAME "Roadless"
STATUS ON
SIZE 800 600
STATUS ON
EXTENT -124.40950012207 18.2457218170166 -65.7071533203125
49.0011405944824
IMAGETYPE PNG
SHAPEPATH "../shapefiles"
FONTSET ../fonts/fonts.txt

PROJECTION
"init=epsg:54004"
END

WEB
	IMAGEPATH "/tmp/"
	IMAGEURL "/tmp/"
	METADATA
		"wms_title"   "ira_wms"
		"wms_onlineresource"  "http://thewildwoodstudios.com/cgi-bin/
mapserv?map=../roadlessland/maps/ira.map&"
		"wms_srs" "EPSG:4326 EPSG:54004 EPSG:4269"
	END
END

LAYER
	NAME "ira_fill2"