Does shapeobj->union exist in php-mapscript

samiazmi samiazmi at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 5 01:55:01 EST 2008

Hi list,

I too am getting the same error, can you please tell me any solution for
this Union problem its giving the same error  Call to undefined method
ms_shape_obj::Union()

How can we use union method in php? Please help, rest all methods like
intersection and others are working fine, but only union is giving problems.

Thanks in advance

Sami