php 5.0 and mapserver 5.0 and mysql 4.1.18

Murat BEYHAN beyhan at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Mon Jan 14 16:49:22 EST 2008

Dear Friend,

I use mapserver4.8.4, php 4.4.4 and Mysql.4.1.18.
I would like to upgrade my system than I prefer to install latest release of
mapserver and Php.
So  I was read before php5.0 doesn't support mapserver 4.0.
I'm wondering that is it possible to use mapserver5.0 with php5.0.
Are there any people use this couple of program properly also may I install
mysql4.1.18 with this couple.

Thank you for your response...
Murat

believed to be clean.