php 5.0 and mapserver 5.0 and mysql 4.1.18

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at IPCSWIRELESSINC.COM
Tue Jan 15 08:20:32 EST 2008

I'm currently running MapServer 5.0.0 and PHP 5.2.3 together without a
problem. OS is Solaris 10 x86.

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Associate Network Planning Engineer

iPCS Wireless, Inc.
4717 Broadmoor Ave, Suite G
Kentwood, MI 49512

Office: 616-656-5163
PCS:    616-706-2438
Fax:    616-554-6484
Web: www.ipcswirelessinc.com
-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Murat BEYHAN
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 4:49 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] php 5.0 and mapserver 5.0 and mysql
4.1.18

Dear Friend,

I use mapserver4.8.4, php 4.4.4 and Mysql.4.1.18.
I would like to upgrade my system than I prefer to install latest
release of
mapserver and Php.
So  I was read before php5.0 doesn't support mapserver 4.0.
I'm wondering that is it possible to use mapserver5.0 with php5.0.
Are there any people use this couple of program properly also may I
install
mysql4.1.18 with this couple.

Thank you for your response...
Murat