Please help me SDE C# asp.net and mapserver connection problem....

yatendra yatendra.jaiswal at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 14 23:53:00 EST 2008

Hi to all,
I am trying to connect mapserver with SDE.
I have successfully connected in html(Map file working fine).
Now i am trying this asp.net connetion with same map file.
i followed all instruction and source codes given  in tutorial
http://www.paolocorti.net/public/wordpress/index.php/2006/09/20/mapserver-tutorial-for-c-mapscript-asp-net/.
application is giving error while running. and error is as follows in
MapStream.aspx.cs
msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named
'TILE'.;loadCustomLayerDLL: General error message. Failed to load dynamic
Layer LIB:
C:\ms4w\Apache\specialplugins\msplugin_sde_92.dll;msGetSymbol(): General
error message. Can't load requested dynamic library:
C:\ms4w\Apache\specialplugins\msplugin_sde_92.dll

PLease help me out to solve this problem.
Why i am getting this problem.
Can anyone explain please…
Thanks Regards
Yatendra