mapserver error

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at IPCSWIRELESSINC.COM
Wed Jan 16 12:49:41 EST 2008

One quick thought that I have since you say that a layer image is
blurred on the bottom portion is that you have FORMATOPTION INTERLACE=ON
set. This turns on interlacing and sometimes I see that it takes a few
seconds on my mapserver to fully render the image. If you want to
prevent this blurring turn that setting off in your Mapfile.

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Associate Network Planning Engineer

iPCS Wireless, Inc.
4717 Broadmoor Ave, Suite G
Kentwood, MI 49512

Office: 616-656-5163
PCS:    616-706-2438
Fax:    616-554-6484
Web: www.ipcswirelessinc.com
-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Lee Keel
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:38 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] mapserver error

Hello list.  I am having a problem and it is beginning to look like
mapserver is behind it somehow.  I am using ms4w 2.2.6 to render
postgres data to openlayers.  Mapserver is configured to use IIS\CGI
instead of apache.  I am actually having 2 problems, but I am not sure
that they are not related.  One problem is that sometimes the server
just isn't returning any data for different layers to OpenLayers.  I
have talked extensively with the OL guys and have come back to the fact
that if I take the URL that is requesting the information from
mapserver, then I get: "The specified CGI application misbehaved by not
returning a complete set of HTTP headers."  The most consistent way I
can reproduce this is to zoom in real close.  The second problem I am
having is that when I am getting layer images back, they are blurred on
the bottom portion.  It looks like someone took a cloth and just wiped a
whiteboard.

I am about 5 days late on a deadline to have this up and running, so I
am open to try any suggestions that someone may have.

Thanks in advance,
Lee