loadMap(): Web application error. CGI variable "map" is not set.

cfb carla.fernandezb at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 22 06:23:40 EST 2008

Hi again

I'm having problems with the publication of a WMS. I've copied the
mapserv.exe and rename it in the cgi-bin folder of ms4w, and included
"SetEnvIf Request_URI "/cgi-bin/wms_landsat04.exe"
MS_MAPFILE=D:\ms4w\maps\map\wms-landsat04.map"
in the httpd.conf.

I've changed the onlineresource of the header of the .map and also the data
of each layer object. Finally I've restarted the apache monitor...

But it doesn't work. At the ms_error file I get:
loadMap(): Web application error. CGI variable "map" is not set.

Does anyone knows a solution?

Thanks!!