arcsde 9.0 support ms4w2.2.6

Juan Arévalo arevaco90 at YAHOO.ES
Fri Jan 25 06:55:59 EST 2008

Hi folks,

I installed the ms4w 2.2.6 mapserver package and works fine. I´ve also
installed ARCSDE 9.0 client APIs in the same machine in order to allow
mapserver the connection. However, I went through the readme install notes
from the package and I only found the Steps to Enable SDE 9.1 and 9.2
Support but not SDE 9.0. Does anyone know how to set up the connection for
arcsde 9.0?

In theory, the connection should be possible as it says on mapserver site.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!!

Juan Arévalo.