problem compiling 5.0.1

Fri Jan 25 09:01:44 EST 2008

frequens wrote:
> This solves the second one. First one still to go....

Um... I think the problem is that maplexer.l has been modified for
ticket #2331 but maplexer.c has not been updated in subversion (and in
the release), so your system tries to regenerate it using your local
copy of flex, which is possibly too old and that explains the errors you
get.

The release should have contained the updated maplexer.c but it did not.
I have generated a new maplexer.c, can you please download it to your
local source tree and try building again? You can use the following URL
to download it:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/branches/branch-5-0/mapserver/maplexer.c?format=txt

If you confirm that this solves the issue then we'll have to release
5.0.2 right away with that fix.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette