an easy question....

danielt daniel.teske at WEB.DE
Wed Jan 30 09:57:34 EST 2008

hi,
this seems not to be a network problem, and have nothing to do with the
mapserver.
your URL is only reachable on your local PC (think about the word
"localhost")

try to find out your ip address or host name.
for this you must open the console (start -> run -> write "cmd") and write
the command "ipconfig" to get information about your ip address or
"hostname" to get your PCs host name.

then you can modify your link
http://[host name]/maplab_projects/gmf_apps/piss/piss.phtml or
http://[ip address]/maplab_projects/gmf_apps/piss/piss.phtml