[mapserver-users] query in url

Kevin Edmundson kevin.edmundson at wthtechnology.com
Thu Jul 3 09:58:22 EDT 2008

Steve,

First of all...thanks for the reply.

I am confused about what I need to do here...and bear with me...I am
VERY new to this mapserver stuff.

I originally used p.mapper to create an application and then have been
modifying the code as I go.

I am working on mapserver 5.0.

So....if I understand you right, I need to create a second map in my
application folder (parcel_lookup.map or something like that) ?  Or do I
need to create a completely separate application folder for this map?

I tried just creating a second map in the application folder for the
initial lookup...but after constructing the query url and executing
it.....it just says "msLoadMap(): Unable to access file.
(parcel_lookup.map)".

Any further guidance would be greatly appreciated...  :D

Kevin Edmundson
CIO
WTH Technology, Inc
567 W Westfield Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46208
317.259.0105 office
317.259.1423 fax
317.501.8560 mobile
kevin.edmundson at wthtechnology.com

NOTICE: This message is from the technology firm WTH Technology, Inc.
This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is directed. If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to use, read, copy or
distribute this message and any attachments, and we ask that you please
immediately delete this message and attachments (including all copies),
and notify the sender by return e-mail so that our records can be
corrected. All personal messages express views only of the sender, which
are not to be attributed to WTH Technology, Inc, and may not be
distributed or copied without this statement.