[mapserver-users] changing projection

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 15 22:35:22 EDT 2008

You will need to specify the projection of the source data in each of
the layers and then specify the output projection you wish to have at
the map level and mapserver will reproject your data on the fly.

Note that you need to set your extent and units at the map level
appropriately to the output projection.  For instance, if your source
data is in lat/lon (decimal degrees) you would be using UNITS DD but
if you change to output the projection below, you would need to change
to UNITS METERS

Cheers

Paul