[mapserver-users] extend mapserver with a driver for atom feed

valerio vianello valerio.vianello at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 16 03:12:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

my task is to render atom feed, with georss entry, on the map in the server side.  I know that mapserver and ogr aren't able to read this kind of data so I'm asking community to pointer me to same documentation that a I can read to write a little driver so that MapServer will be able to read, directly or through ogr, data from atom feed.

any help are very appreciated.

best regards
Valerio

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina