[mapserver-users] v5.0.0 - CLASSITEM has double quote in field value

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Jul 18 09:07:35 EDT 2008

I've been told by developers that there seems to be a bug when using " "
in the expression parser...

You should use a regular expression instead like the following :

EXPRESSION /^Lane Closure$|^Multi-Way Signals$|^Road Closure$|^Stop\/Go
Boards$|^Two-Way Signals$/

See at : http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/msexpressions

Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears