[mapserver-users] MapServer Version 5.2.0 Source Released

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Jul 20 16:30:50 EDT 2008

My OSX build is finally ready (lots of distractions this week).

I added a couple things:

- instructions for compiling other mapscripts that are not included in
the installer.

- a build script (separate download) to compile my framework version.
Also supports compiling universal and 64bits (for Leopard).  It should
work on Panther.  Defaults to using my other frameworks and binaries,
only GD is required as an external compile.

On Jul 16, 2008, at 8:51 PM, Steve Lime wrote:

> Hi all: The MapServer PSC is proud to announce the release of
> MapServer version 5.2. The source code is available for download at:
>
>  http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/download/current
>
> Binary distributions will follow shortly.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin