[mapserver-users] queryByPoint + PostGIS layers + USING statement

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at grid.unep.ch
Wed Jul 23 03:19:51 EDT 2008

> If removing the superfluous ) doesn't solve your problem, you will
> need
> to elaborate on what "doesn't like it" means. Does it give an error
> message?

No, no error message... Query of a polygon does result in stalling the
whole process.

I striped the map file, so that only one single layer appears.

Looks like this now:

		LAYER
			NAME co2_mdg_total
			STATUS ON
			CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
			CONNECTION 'user=ss_admin password=450_data dbname=geodataportal'
			TYPE POLYGON
			DATA "the_geom FROM
						(
							SELECT
									c.the_geom,
									c.name,
									d.id_country AS uid
							FROM
									co2_mdg_total AS d
							RIGHT JOIN
									xxx
						) AS foo USING UNIQUE uid USING srid=4326"
			CLASSITEM 'value'
			CLASS
				NAME ''
				EXPRESSION ([value]=-10001)
				TEMPLATE 'empty space'
			END  # CLASS
				CLASS
					NAME 'Units: Million Metric Tons of CO2'
					EXPRESSION ([value]=-110003)
					TEMPLATE 'units as title in legend'
				END  # CLASS
			CLASS