[MAPSERVER-USERS] Dynamic Style rendering for MapServer WMS

D_Guidi diegoguidi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 03:22:34 EST 2008

 I'm relatively new to mapserver, but I've created a WMS service with
 MapServer that publish SDE data in a fashion way and with a great
 speed.
 I'm using this WMS to publish my data via a webapp using OpenLayers,
 and I want to make better my website trying to change dynamically the
 style of my WMS maps...
 The goal is to do this:
 When the user query the data via getfeatureinfo, I want to reload the
 image and show with a different color the feature queried.
 With getfeatureinfo i could retrieve the ID of the selected feature,
 so I need to change dynamically the STYLE definition of my mafile, or
 something like this... any suggestion or a link to start reading docs
 on how to do this?
 Thanks :)
 Diego Guidi