[MAPSERVER-USERS] CGI Class Expression V5.0.2 cannot change

ITBeyond David at ITBEYOND.COM.AU
Wed Mar 5 07:43:11 EST 2008

Michael,

Thanks - I actually just found this solution using variable substitution. I
was confused about where to post this issue as I have been still getting the
digest from listserv, then I got confused about how all this sits with
lists.osgeo.org (where I posted the email), then I found it all here in the
nabble forum. I am happy now as I can interact and become part of the
community. Very sorry for the dumb question but now that I have found the
forum system I will be able to check a lot easier in the future.

David