[mapserver-users] Postgis schema and query by point

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 03:40:29 EST 2008

Hello everybody,

I am experiencing some troubles running a query by point using mapscript:
the problem is that if the table is in "public" schema, the query goes fine,
instead, using another schema, got an error.

The only change i made in the mapfile is to add schema in the DATA line.

Looking at the table, I noticed that there's not a gid or oid column, but
then I don't understand why it works in public and not in other ones.

Thank you very much

Luca