[mapserver-users] How to give angle to labels with mapserver mapscript 5.0 and OGR:LabelAngle

Yvan Calcagni yvan.calcagni at voila.fr
Wed Mar 12 06:26:12 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I have upgraded mapserver mapscript from 4.8 to 5.0 and I'm trying to render an annotation layer (with OGR connection) with angles. With the 4.8, I was using class->set("anglelabelitem","OGR:LabelAngle"), because angles are embedded in the layer. So now, as anglelabelitem doesn't exist anymore, I'm trying to use class->label->set("angle","OGR:LabelAngle") but it gives me no result. It doesn't produce errors but label aren't oriented.

If anyone have an idea...

Thanks in advance.

Yvan