Re: [MAPSERVER-USERS] Rép. : PNG Image for symbol

ClackJim jimlug at co.clackamas.or.us
Thu Mar 13 11:38:36 EDT 2008

Hi Simon, thanks for the suggestion.  I have tried changing the image mode to
RGBA and it changes my whole background for the map to gray (along with the
transparent part of the symbol).  The results are actually better than what
I have been experiencing but I am still trying to implement the transparent
background of the png file.  Also, we are currently using PMAPPER as our
skin but I doubt this could be effecting the image output.  Here is what my
OUTPUTFORMAT looks like:

# PNG - output
OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME "PNG"