[MAPSERVER-USERS] cs2cs problems

CARLA FERNANDEZ carla.fernandezb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 08:14:37 EDT 2008

Hi Jukka,

Thanks very much for your interest!! and sorry for the conflicting
information...

I explain you, I have all my layers in epsg:23030, and I don't want to
reproject them. However, I want to set my WMS in WGS84-epsg:4326 (not
ETRS89-epsg:4230, sorry), so that I can load my WMS in Google-Earth without
the difference that it has (almost 130 meters) because of the differents
reference systems...It seems like MapServer ignores the projection settings
in the map section!! (because I set WGS84, like GoogleEarth)

And googleing I've read that I can use the cs2cs in the projection object
(map section), but I get this error:
msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. projection not named

I've tried several combinations, but nothing works...

PROJECTION
 #"cs2cs +from +proj=utm +zone=30 +ellps=intl +units=m +no_defs no_defs +to
+proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +no_defs no_defs"
 "cs2cs +from +init=epsg:23030 +to +init=epsg:4326"
 #"init=epsg:4326"
END

Thanks!!