[mapserver-users] Running with MrSID (not scissors)

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at OpenOSX.com
Thu Mar 20 00:37:32 EDT 2008

On Mar 19, 2008, at 10:32 PM, Abram Gillespie wrote:

> Searched my archives and found a few references to MrSID ... mostly
> that people are getting it to work.  However, is there an explicit
> how-to for getting MrSID going?  Namely, how to compile GDAL with the
> support.  Also, are there any licensing requirements?

Hello,

It might be good to share for what platform...

I suspect that the GDAL list would be a more appropriate place to
inquire about GDAL support.

Best,

Jeshua Lacock, Owner
<http://OpenOSX.com>