[mapserver-users] Mapserver and Microsoft SQL Server 2008

perfectmind at webmail.co.za perfectmind at webmail.co.za
Tue Mar 25 07:59:16 EDT 2008

Hi

I'm looking for a way to switch our current postgre setup to SQL Server
2008. I can get the map data into SQL I just need a way to tell mapserver
(in the mapfile) to look at the SQL 2008 database.

I found a post relating to a plugin in order to do this:

PLUGIN "C:\ms4w\plugins\msplugin_mssql2008.dll"

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-38

But i cannot find the dll anywhere, does it exist, if not when will it be
released?

Any additional help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Chris