[mapserver-users] Label Follows streets alignment issue

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 04:57:02 EDT 2008

Steve,
I haven't noticed anything special, nor do I really understand what
problem you mention.
attached is a test image I used to check. do you see anything wrong in it?
could you make a minimal test case to reproduce, or attach an image
showing the problem?

cheers,
thomas

--
Thomas Bonfort

Camptocamp France SAS
Tel : +33 (0)4 79 26 57 97
thomas dot bonfort at camptocamp dot com
http://www.camptocamp.com