[mapserver-users] mapserver nabble

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Nov 5 17:15:57 EST 2008

Edmondo: We always encourage users to begin with the new users web pages:

  http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/new_users

If that doesn't help then by all means, bring questions to the mailing list! Please be as specific as possible
though and folks will be glad to help. For instance, what platform are you on, what version, what exactly
wasn't clear, and so on...

Steve

<412a97fc0811050227j751238fewa4771911f6a85100 at mail.gmail.com>, "Edmondo Elisei"