[MAPSERVER-USERS] point, polygon and line layers in single map file

Venkat Rao Tammineni vtammineni at roulacglobal.com
Thu Nov 6 07:11:42 EST 2008

Hi,
  You want to store 3 type (point line polygon) in single table? if  it
is... It is not possible.. you can not store different data types(point line
polygon). As per my knowledge.

Or
 You want create 3 types in a single layer ? it is possible. This common
approach..

Under map u can have any number of layers.

I hope u r clear with your doubt. let me know.

Thanks
Venkat