[MAPSERVER-USERS] Features not displayed if LABELITEM is null

Philippe Kruschitz p_kruschitz at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:27:41 EST 2008

Hi Steve,

We work with a *lot* of mapfiles on this project and after going through
them thoroughly, I found out that the older one still had a filter on null
values set. Therefore, replacing the null values with a string seemed to do
it.... I should have thought of this earlier, sorry.

Thanks that you took some of your time replying, I'll try to be more careful
and check every option next time before posting to the list...

Have a nice day,

Philippe