[mapserver-users] Using pixels in TOLERANCEUNITS

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Sat Nov 8 10:53:49 EST 2008

What do you mean "in the html"? Do you mean your trying to set via URL? If so it's likely
an oversight on my part and that keyword isn't being recognized when parsing URLs. I'll
make sure that gets fixed in the source.

In the meantime you can edit maplexer.l and change:

<INITIAL>pixels
<INITIAL,URL_STRING>pixels

and then recompile...

Steve

>>> "Rui Gomes" <ruijgomes at gmail.com> 11/07/08 9:47 PM >>>
Hi...

I have a problem:

I put the tolerance units of a layer i the .map file using the layer keyword:

TOLERANCEUNITS pixels

and work fine. But if i try to do the same in the html i recive the
following error message:

getSymbol(): Symbol definition error. Parsing error near (pixels):(line 1)

And this error only happen whith the tag "pixels". I use feet, meters,
kilometers and dd and all of them works fine. Why pixels don work?

Thanks and sorry for my English.
--
                                      Rui Gomes