[mapserver-users] Adding symbols on top of polyline elements

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Mon Nov 10 06:44:02 EST 2008

Can you please clarify to me what you mean by data that is oriented?
When I built the road layer from GPS data, I added polylines starting
from point A->...->B and recorded all the inflections in the road
between A and B.
By ordered data you mean the direction in this case is A->B?
If I wanted to reverse the direction I'd have to write the data to the
shapefile in the order B->A?

Thanks