[mapserver-users] Using pixels in TOLERANCEUNITS

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Nov 10 16:21:26 EST 2008

There is no tutorial for editing the source code. It's generally not for the faint of heart. The file
maplexer.l is part of the MapServer source distribution so if you build the software from source
then it would be right there along with the other C/C++ sources. If you're using MS4W I'm
afraid you're out of luck until a new version of that package is made available with this change.

Steve

<31e2f7000811101129w12a4fc9dy9d127f636b4e1de5 at mail.gmail.com>, "Rui Gomes"