[mapserver-users] ms4w with MapServer Demo...

cemre yilmaz cemre.yilmaz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 14:09:31 EST 2008

Hello all;

I have the same problem with MS4W.  I have set up the MS4W succesfully. But
I can't set up the demo file. I can't understand which files should be
edited and where to store these files on apache server and also map server.
I am looking forward to solve this problem. Unfortunately I can't find the
sections needed to be edited in the demo folder in index.html file. I am
also very upset about this problem. My aim is to understand how to use map
server and develop my own applications.

Kind regards.

Cemre Y.