[mapserver-users] White screen after editing mapfile

"Constanze Blübaum" cbluebaum at gmx.de
Thu Nov 13 10:01:33 EST 2008

Hello,

thanks for your response. I attatched the mapfile.

But I don´t think somethings wrong with the mapfile. Everything runs fine, then I delete the mapfile from the server and copy the same mapfile to the server again. Everything is identical, but the mapserver crashes.

Constanze

-------- Original-Nachricht --------